As a new patient to our wellness center, we will do a review of your chief complaint and a case history. Dr. Verkuilen or Dr. Skibba will perform a detailed examination to determine the severity and nature or your problem. X-rays may be taken at a local area hospital if there is a clinical need.
Verkuilen Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- Hot stone massage, deep tissue massage, cranial sacral
- The practice of applying pressure to the feet utilizing specific thumb, finger and hand techniques without uses of oils or lotions. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet, with the premise that such work affects a physical change in the body. It promotes relaxation, reduces stress and creates balance in the body systems.
- The word Reiki, is a Japanese kanji, best translated to English as, universal like force energy. Reiki is a light-touch (or even no touch) energy based modality that works as a support system mechanism to the body. Reiki re-establishes a normal energy flow of ki, also known as chi or prana, throughout the system, which in turn can enhance the body’s innate healing ability. The simplicity and non invasiveness of Reiki, generally leaves recipients very calm, relaxed, and peaceful emotionally and physically.
- Healing Touch is a compassionate energy therapy in which practitioners use their hands in a heart-centered and intentional way to support and facilitate your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and self-healing.
Cold Laser Therapy
- Also known as Low Level Laser Therapy)- Is a new physical therapy agent that has made considerable strides. The scientific community continues to confirm that broadening use of the therapy in the the "evidence based" practice. It has been helpful in pain relief, targeting inflammation, and has noticed that with some sports injuries this has been really helpful.
Yoga for Strength & Stability and Yoga for Seniors
- Group classes or one-on-one sessions available